15th ANNUAL EARLY HEARING DETECTION & INTERVENTION MEETING
March 13-15, 2016 • San Diego, CA
Things To Do
Next door to the Town & Country hotel, enjoy shopping at San Diego's premier outdoor shopping and entertainment destination - the Fashion Valley Mall. This shopping district is an upscale, open-air shopping destination with 200 places to dine and shop and an 18 screen movie theater within easy walking distance from Town and Country by the footbridge or Fashion Valley Road.
At the hotel
Near hotel and Fashion Valley Mall
Things to Do Near the Hotel
Want to wander around and explore San Diego attractions? There are a variety of points of interest nearby the hotel to suit every taste. Here are some of San Diego's other exciting destinations. Each is accessible by the light-rail trolley that stops at Town and Country:
- San Diego Zoo
- The Gaslamp District
- San Diego Convention Center
- PETCO Park
- Seaport Village - One of the top tourist attractions in San Diego, located right on the downtown waterfront, Seaport village is a 14-acre center constructed in the style of a 19th-century harbor village, complete with weathered wood wharfs and cobblestone paths lined by ponds, lakes, fountains and lush landscaping.
- Qualcomm Stadium - Home of the Chargers!
- Horton Plaza
- USS Midway - With a visit to the USS Midway Museum in San Diego Harbor, you can get a glimpse of what sea life was like aboard America's longest-serving aircraft carrier. An unforgettable adventure for your entire family, the USS Midway Museum lets you walk into a floating city at sea and explore the more than 60 exhibits, including a thrilling collection of 27 restored aircraft.
- San Diego State University
These nearby attractions are just a short drive away:
- SeaWorld Adventure Park - Town and Country Resort is a SeaWorld preferred partner. The famous aquarium is home to Shamu, the world's best known whale, making SeaWorld one of San Diego's top attractions. Located on Mission Bay, adults and children alike experience thrilling rides, live animal shows and plenty of aquatic life.
- Old Town - Located five minutes north of downtown, Old Town is rich with history and scenery; shops, restaurants and museums abound in this popular neighborhood. Cultural festivals are frequent in the area and feature the exciting Latin flavor of mariachis and street dancers.
- Safari Park
- Mission Bay and San Diego beaches - You can't think of San Diego without thinking of Mission Bay and the beaches.
Visit these websites for more information on San Diego area attractions-