(((NCHAM serves as the National Resource Center for the implementation and improvement of comprehensive and effective Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) systems. As a multidisciplinary Center, our goal is to ensure that all infants and toddlers with hearing loss are identified as early as possible and provided with timely and appropriate audiological, educational, and medical intervention.
- Using Tele-Intervention for Children Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing [PDF] December 10, 2013
- The December edition of Probes and Tips is now available: Understand Basic Ear Anatomy and the OAE Screening Process December 10, 2013
- Online Seminar Offered by Boys Town National Research Hospital December 6, 2013
- Former WFD President Liisa Kauppinen receives 2013 United Nations Human Rights Award Prize December 5, 2013
- Girl Scout makes theater enjoyable for deaf and hard of hearing audiences December 4, 2013
- Research finds positive long term outcomes of cochlear implantation December 3, 2013
- Before the holidays...please provide feedback on the NCHAM Website Resource Guide November 22, 2013
- More News...