Last Modified: 07/19/2011
The Hands & Voices Communicator: The News Source for Family Support
The Hands & Voices Communicator is a U.S./international newspaper that has many articles that are relevant for families raising children who are deaf or hard of hearing. Stories of families who have ‘been there’ and also information that is helpful to both families and professionals.
- For more information about how to subscribe, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a sampling of articles from the Hands & Voices Communicator:
- Early Identification and Intervention: The Journey Starts Here
- From the Heart: Impact of Newborn Hearing Screening on Outcomes for Children and Families
- Top Ten Ways you Know you Have a Child who is Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- One Family’s Journey: Uncommon Gratitude
Communication Considerations A to Z™ is a series from Hands & Voices that's designed to help families and the professionals working with them access information and further resources to assist them in raising and educating children who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- For further information about Hands & Voices, contact email@example.com